Pay a Bill

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

payment-200If you wish to pay a bill (e.g., business license renewal, building permit, misc. invoice, etc.), please visit the City at the following address.

Administrative Services Department | Revenue Division
34009 Alvarado-Niles Road, Union City, CA 94587
Phone: 510-675-5312 | Fax: 510-489-5074
E-Mail: Biz-License@UnionCity.Org

The City accepts the following payments forms and methods of payment delivery:

  1. Check: by mail or in person (see address above)
  2. Money Order: by mail or in person (see address above)
  3. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover): over the phone, in person (see address & number above), by mail, or by e-mail. Use Credit Card Authorization Form if not paying in person.

On-line payments: The City is currently working to provide the ability to pay billings/invoices online. The City will update this site once this feature is operational.