Misc. Permits & Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Various permits and licenses are needed when conducting business within the City of Union City. A business license is required to conduct a business within the city limits. Permits are needed for building activities, encroachments, and storm water pollution prevention, and various planning activities. Permits are also required for street closures for events such as block parties or parades, and to hold garage sales.

Master Fee Schedule [PDF]


Business License Application [PDF]

Employment Application [PDF]

Human Relations Commission Application [PDF]

Planning Commission Application [PDF]

Public Art Review Board Application [PDF]

Senior Commission Application [PDF]



Building Fees [PDF]

Development Review Process [PDF]

Inspection Requests [PDF]

Electrical Permit [PDF]

Fire Permit

Fees for Planning Applications, Documents and Maps [PDF]

Faxed Permit Packet [PDF]

Plumbing Permit [PDF]

Site Development Review Submittal Requirements [PDF]

Use Permit Submittal Requirements [PDF]

Business License

Business License Application [PDF]

Public Works

Encroachment Permit [PDF]

Grading Permit [PDF]

Leisure Services

Reserve a Community Center

Reserve a Park

Reserve a Ball field 

Activity Guide


Transportation Permit [PDF]

Truck Routes [PDF]



Additional forms

Alarm Permit Application [PDF]

Dog License Application [PDF]

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer