Vendors (AP)

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

pennies200If you wish to be a vendor with the City of Union City, please complete a W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) [PDF] and return to the City by mail or fax to the following:

34009 Alvarado-Niles Road
Union City, California 94587
Telephone (510) 675-5431
Fax (510) 487-9361

If you should have any questions about any other issues, please also feel free to contact the number above.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer