A Great Place to Grow a Business
"Union City has always made it clear that the folks at City Hall are
there to help and support growing businesses. When Abaxis needed 100,000 sq. ft. of
space to build our manufacturing operations, we were welcomed by the City, and we
are always treated like a good neighbor and partner."
Starting Up or Relocating?
Union City offers excellent economic development opportunities.
Located at the very heart of the San Francisco Bay Area and at the North end of Silicon Valley, Union City provides easy access to international trade channels, as well as local amenities that make doing business a pleasure.
The City of Union City is well known as an exceptional place to live and work, with a history of sustained economic growth and strategic long-term planning. It has a diverse, well-developed economy and is home to a highly-skilled labor force.
Start-up companies choose Union City for its growth opportunities and supportive business climate. Established businesses stay for the city's dedication to quality service and partner-oriented dedication to their success.
Union City wants your business. Plain and simple.
Locate Your Company in Union City
- A welcoming environment with cost-effective, business-friendly policies and procedures.
- Affordable commercial property in well planned development areas.
- Easy commute for employees living in the greater Bay Area, using BART, train, freeways or bridges.
- Streamlined shipping and logistics because of close proximity to the Port of Oakland, the Foreign Trade Zone, interstate highways, and three major international airports.
- Robust business climate, including a vibrant biotechnology sector and facilities owned by major international corporations.
For more information on starting up or relocating your business, contact Economic Development Manager Gloria Ortega at email@example.com or (510) 675-5396.
Union City Businesses Get Exposure